Several workshops are available to schools who integrate children with autism. All workshops are carefully crafted to offer theoretical understanding, practical tools and recommendations to various topics related to autism. The workshops are three hours long with lots of opportunities for questions and small case discussions.
2.1. Understanding students with autism
• Main characteristics of social interactions and communication
• Understanding how the autistic mind works
• Common challenges related to school work
• Setting up a supportive environment
2.2. Demystifying autism
• Understanding sensory difficulties
• Dealing with challenging behaviors
• Cultivating appreciation for differences
• Setting up sensitization activities
• Educational tips for differentiated learning
Custom made workshops are also available tailored to the specific needs of your organization.
Check the Sessions section to find out about the next workshop dates.